VOST 100 is a course for new team members of Virtual Operations Support Teams. The goal of this training course will be to cover the basics of operating as a VOST Team member.
1) Preparing Yourself to Join a Team
2) What to Expect When Participating on a Team
3) Types of Missions
VOST 200 will be a technical course, focused on the use of the Google Workbook which is a back-door communication tool used to collect information on many VOST teams.
By the end of this webinar, you will know:
1) What type of information is collected in the workbook,
2) How to enter information into a workbook, and
3) How to highlight information for escalation and attention.
This class is geared to VOST Team Members and will cover the conceptual aspects of social media monitoring.
At the end of this class, you'll understand:
1) The difference between push & pull techniques
2) The basics of Boolean math
3) What types of information you'll be looking for as a VOST Team Member
VOST Leadership Coalition Meetings are open to anyone who is involved in the development, management or leadership of a Virtual Operation Support Team (VOST).
These monthly meetings have the following agenda:
Monthly Board Meeting for Directors and Officers
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/virtualema
Optional dial-in number: 719-247-6380
International numbers: https://www.uberconference.com/international
This class is geared to VOST Team Administrators and Team Leaders and will cover the conceptual aspects of creating a quality VOST Training exercises.
1) Types Overview of exercise techniques for Virtual Teams
2) Defining Exercise Goals
3) Creating an Effective Exercise
4) After-Action Reports & Debriefings
Events are always free for members. Join us today!
Virtual EMA is a registered public charity with 501(c)(3) status.