This class is geared to VOST Team Members and Team Leaders to cover the conceptual aspects of developing effecting listening reports.
At the end of this class, you'll understand:
1) The purpose of listening reports
2) Understanding the audience for listening reports
3) Discuss how to structure an effective listening report
4) Important things to consider as missions evolve over time
This class is geared to VOST Team Administrators and Team Leaders and will cover the conceptual aspects of creating a quality VOST Training exercises.
1) Types Overview of exercise techniques for Virtual Teams
2) Defining Exercise Goals
3) Creating an Effective Exercise
4) After-Action Reports & Debriefings
This course is targeted to VOST Team Members who aspire to lead VOST teams. We will cover a number of aspects that are unique to the team leader role. These include:
1) Negotiating a Mission
2) Managing Objectives
3) Development & Review of Listening Reports
4) Critical Incident Stress Management
This class is geared to VOST Team Members and will cover Twitter as a platform to be searched & monitored.
1) Twitter as a Platform for Searching for Crisis Informaiton
2) Twitter Advanced Search functions
3) Setting up Geo-Fenced Searches
4) Using Dashboards like Tweetdeck to Manage Twitter Streams
This class is geared to VOST Team Members and will cover the conceptual aspects of social media monitoring.
1) The difference between push & pull techniques
2) The basics of Boolean math
3) What types of information you'll be looking for as a VOST Team Member
Events are always free for members. Join us today!
Virtual EMA is a registered public charity with 501(c)(3) status.